Travel with Jane Annual Multi Trip insurance covers you for just about anything that might happen on your trip.
Annual Multi Trip Travel Insurance
Fortune Favours The Prepared
Whether you’re island hopping in Indonesia, conquering the business world in Hong Kong, or jumping back and forth to your second home, nothing should get in the way of your amazing trip, no matter how many of them you take in a year. If you’re a frequent traveller, travel smarter with Travel with Jane Annual Multi Trip cover.
- Unlimited emergency cover for overseas hospital, medical, surgical, nursing, ambulance and emergency dental expenses.
- Overseas emergency medical assistance – your specialist medical advisor will arrange access to foreign hospitals, keep family and work informed and organise medical transfers and repatriation if needed.
- If you’re hospitalised overseas for at least 48 hours, you get $50 a day to cover miscellaneous expenses.
- Free cover for your kids up to age 21 when they’re travelling with you.
- Cover for cancellation fees and lost deposits if your journey has to be rearranged or cancelled.
- Additional expenses for extra accommodation and transport that might arise from sickness, injury, natural disasters and strikes. It also covers the cost to resume your journey if you have to return to Australia early if a travelling companion or close relative gets sick or suffers a disabling injury.
- Up to $375 to buy essential clothing and toiletries if all your luggage and belongings are delayed by a carrier for more than 12 hours. This limit is doubled if you still haven’t received your luggage and personal effects after 72 hours.
- Reimbursement of $200 a day for extra accommodation costs if your scheduled transport is delayed by over 6 hours
- We’ll pay for reasonable extra costs to get you to your special event on time if something goes wrong
- We’ll replace, repair or pay you for lost, stolen or damaged luggage and personal effects.
- Replacement of any travel documents, credit cards or traveller’s cheques that are lost or stolen during your trip. We’ll also pay for your legal liability for any lost or stolen documents that are used illegally, as long as you comply with all the document’s conditions.
- Cover for theft of cash, bank or currency notes, or postal or money orders up to $250.
- Personal liability if you accidentally injure someone or damage property on your trip. This doesn’t include liability from your work or from operating any kind of vehicle.
- If your rental vehicle is damaged or stolen, we’ll pay the rental company’s insurance excess up to $5,000.
- Cover for Accidental Death paid to your beneficiary if you die from being injured while travelling.
- Payout for Permanent Disability if you suffer an injury on your trip that causes total loss of sight in one or both eyes or total loss of the use of a limb.
- Reimbursement of lost income for up to 26 weeks if you’re injured while travelling and can’t work when you get back to Australia after the first 30 days from when you arrive home
Get Tips From Jane