The only constant is change! If you’ve had a change of heart about Travel with Jane insurance, or want to extend your cover to keep travelling with Jane, we can help you with that.
TIME TO SAY GOODBYE
Was it something we said? Don’t worry, we won’t take offence if you decide to change your mind about your Travel with Jane insurance within our 14-day cooling off period. If you’d like to cancel your policy for any reason, we’ll give you a full refund. The only conditions are:
- You can only cancel during the 14-day cooling off period which starts from the day you buy your policy and;
- You can’t have started your journey
- You can’t have made any claims or exercised any other rights under the policy.
To cancel within our 14-day cooling off period call us on 13 19 48 Monday to Friday between 8am and 7pm AEST or on Saturday between 9am and 5pm AEST. Looking for more ways to contact us?
LEAVE A MESSAGE I’M STILL TRAVELLING
Travel bug bite you hard? We don’t blame you for not wanting to come home. If you’re extending your trip it’s a smart idea to extend your Travel with Jane insurance cover too, so that you’re protected for your full journey.
EXTEND YOUR TRAVEL INSURANCE 2 DAYS BEFORE IT EXPIRES
To extend your Lite or Luxe policy, call us at least two days before your policy is due to expire. You can phone us on 13 19 48 Monday to Friday between 8am and 7pm AEST or on Saturday between 9am and 5pm AEST. As much as we love change, your Travel with Jane insurance policy can only be extended once, up to a maximum combined duration of 12 months. Looking for more ways to contact us?
WHEN WE CAN’T EXTEND YOUR POLICY
There are certain situations when a travel insurance policy cannot be extended:
- If you suffer from a pre-existing medical condition, unless it is one of the automatically covered conditions listed in the Product Disclosure Statement and you have not been hospitalised (including day surgery or emergency department attendance) for that condition in the past 24 months.
- For conditions suffered during the term of the original policy.
- If you have not advised us of any circumstances that have led or may lead to a claim under your original policy.
- If you are aged 71 years or over from the date you wish to extend a Lite or Luxe policy.
WHAT ABOUT EXTENDING AN ANNUAL MULTI TRIP POLICY?
Wow, you really don’t want to come home! Unfortunately Annual Multi-Trip policies can’t be extended, but if you’re already travelling on the date your policy expires, your Annual Multi-Trip insurance will automatically extend for up to 7 days to cover your return journey.
If your wanderlust knows no end, you can always purchase a new Annual Multi-Trip travel insurance policy to be covered for the next 12 months.
Bring Travel with Jane travel insurance along for the ride and be covered when you need it most. Get a personalised quote to see how much you could save.