Cover for emergencies, accidents and gear.
Travel with Jane has a level of travel insurance to suit everybody. Whether you’re exploring Australia, backpacking exotic locations or living it up in the world’s top tourism spots, travelling is great for the soul. But things can sometimes go wrong when you least expect it and many Australian travel insurers don’t offer cover options for ages and abilities.
This is where Travel with Jane Insurance can help, offering affordable and flexible protection for all Australians. That means:
- Cover for medical emergencies
- Cover for lost or stolen luggage, belongings and cash
- Cover for flight, travel and tour cancellations and delays
- Cover for lost or stolen passports and travel documents
- Cover for personal accidents, disablement and loss of income
- Cover for legal liability costs
- Cover for housing of pets
- Cover for domestic services
- Cover for airline hijack
4 levels of cover to suit every budget
Whether you’re on a tight budget and can only afford to protect yourself in case of a medical emergency, or need more comprehensive cover to take care of cancellations, lost luggage and legal liability costs, Travel with Jane offers travel insurance plans to suit every Australian. Compare our travel insurance levels to find the right cover for you.
What else you’ll get
No matter which level of cover you choose, relax knowing that each offers unlimited emergency medical cover as standard.