Use our easy claim form to claim online. We can process your claim within 10 business days of receiving a complete claim form and all necessary documents.
Claim with Jane
Want to talk to us first?
If you need advice regarding a claim, or need to check your cover we can help you with that. Have your policy number handy and we’ll get you sorted quick smart.
You can call +61 2 9333 3967 from anywhere in the world and reverse the charges.
For help with your claim or to chat about your cover call +61 2 9333 3968.
For policy questions or help with your claim call email firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit Supporting Documents
Documents like medical reports, invoices, purchase receipts and police reports will help support your claim.
For medical, hospital or dental claims you’ll need to have called us as soon as possible, and you’ll need original medical accounts and receipts.
For claims related to loss or theft of your bags, phone, laptop or personal items, you’ll need to have reported the incident to the police or relevant authority immediately after discovering the loss. You’ll also need to obtain a written notice of your report and show proof of ownership for the items lost.
For claims due to a trip cancellation you’ll need to provide us with documents like your original booking invoice and receipts, a trip cancellation invoice, written confirmation from your airline or travel agent, and unused travel tickets and itineraries.
We’ll Do The Rest
Provided we’ve got all the necessary documents we’ll process, assess, and pay your claim without delay. Don’t worry, we’ll let you know if we need any further information or documents to help process your claim.
- Always keep your policy number handy when you travel. It will help us to help you faster if you need to call. Your policy number is especially useful if you or someone on your behalf calls us about a medical emergency.
- To claim on a bag or item that was stolen or lost you’ll need to have reported the theft or permanent misplacement within 24 hours to local police, your hotel, tour operator, airline, bus line, shipping line or rail line.
- Keep a copy of a written report or statement as you’ll need this when making your claim.
- In the event of an overseas emergency notify us as soon as possible. You can reach us 24/7 on +61 2 9333 3967. It’s really important that you call us as soon as you, or someone on your behalf can. This will help with your claim.
- Claim as soon as you get home to Australia. The sooner you claim the better.
- Keep any valuables that get damaged as we may be able to repair them.
- Keep receipts for expenses and lost or stolen goods.
- If your trip is delayed or cancelled, always get written confirmation from your airline, travel agent, or tour operator.